Shazura is looking for smart, creative and talented individuals with passion for Artificial Intelligence and data science.
• BS/MS in Telecommunications Engineering, Maths, Physics, Statistics or related technical fields
• Studying / specialty in Digital Signal Processing & Data
• Problem-solving, analytical thinking & product-oriented
• Software development (Python preferred)
Additional skills (a plus):
• OpenCV and related libraries for computer vision.
• Knowledge with relational and non relational databases
• Team work (English & Spanish) – Office @ ETSIT, D Building
• Fast prototyping and feasibility studies
• Specs & implementation of innovative, analytical approaches
• Data / image / video processing and recognition
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV-resume and answering the following questions:
1. Is Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) the answer to all challenges in AI?
2. Why would you like to work with Shazura’s Team?
3. Have you developed any SW you can show us (GitHub)?
4. If you could choose to be a character (comic, superheroe, film or TV, scientific, historic, etc.), who would you be and why?