We are looking for new talent to join the team !
Auth &PKI Professional Services EMEA maintains a technical services team that provide the full range of post sales field services supporting the sale of Entrust Datacard solutions across the region. Entrust Datacard worldwide has an excellent reputation for the quality of its technical expertise and Entrust Datacard EMEA is firmly committed to maintaining this reputation.
The PS Systems Integrator (SI) role is a highly dynamic, challenging role that covers the full lifecycle of post sales technical activities.
The SI professional prides him/herself on being highly technical; keeps current on Entrust Datacard solutions; has a willingness to continually learn and train; is extremely flexible and adaptable; communicates effectively with colleagues, partners and customers; and enjoys traveling to various countries with unique cultural settings, sometimes on short notice. This role has significant direct interaction with our customers; thus, excellent customer-facing skills and an appreciation of the commercial sales environment are essential. This position reports to the Professional Services Manager Enterprise EMEA. There are multiple positions available.
– Assist Customer staff in deployment and installation of Entrust Datacard products.
– Facilitate the successful resolution of Customer deployment issues through effective use of the Entrust Support and/or Auth & PKI Professional Services organization.
– Attend meetings to understand the Customer’s PKI requirements and provide the Customer with development and deployment options and provide informal knowledge transfer for Entrust Datacard products.
– Identify any software customization requirements for the Customer projects.
– Research existing infrastructure and functionality, hardware, software and third-party products, and provide architectural guidance specific to future business and technical needs, product utilization and disaster recovery
– Ensures that Customer’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (computer science or telecommunications)
– Excellent English written and oral communication skills to communicate (written and orally) principles and directions to end-users, clients and fellow development consultant’s partners.
– Must be willing and able to act independently, including working at home and alone on client sites.
– Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
– Must be able to travel up to 50% of time
About Entrust Datacard
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.